Home And Ice Cream

7:56 PM

I am home now!!! It always so good being at home. And you know what, Surabaya is not too crowded as usual, double happiness!
Because today is the last day of this year Ramadhan's fasting, i would like to say Eid Mubarak Everyone! May you forgive all of my mistakes through the years. I put the schedule wrong in my prev post, it should be for tomorrow (and i just realized it just now) sorry, my bad :p
Unfortunately, i've got my period lately so i cant join the last day of fasting :( so i asked Suci (who also has her period) to go out and have some ice cream in my favorite place since i was kid, Zangrandi.

And we had brunch in Pique Nique at Grand City, i love the place.
what you have for today's iftar?

Zangrandi Ice Cream
Jl. Yos Sudarso No. 15, Surabaya
Open Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm

Pique Nique
Grand City Mall (Jl. Walikota Mustajab)
Open hours: 11:00 AM–9:00 PM

Love,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments