Awesome Mix Vol.1

4:28 PM

Have you seen Guardian of Galaxy yet? If you haven't, you should! It is funny, clever and interesting at the same time. But i will tell about its OST, Awesome Mix Vol.1. I love it so much! Since the title song, which is my favorite, Redbone - Come and Get Your Love. And the second favorite off course from The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back, my morning song when i was home, my daddy usually play their songs, along with Whitney Houston. Or you can try Cherry Bomb by The Runaways and Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell in Love (this song perfect for slow dance). Sometimes i think, old songs sound better than today's. I don't know, either i'm getting old and start getting easily confused with music now days or just it doesn't fit with my hearing hahaha. Please give an ear for this awesome mix, it really worth of your time.


Source image.

Pump my body into work out and some small jogging right now, for the sake my health and food i eat.

Love,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments