Greeting Card

10:41 AM

When did the last time you received a letter or a greeting card for Eid Mubarrak, an actual greeting card. Not by online or chat, but send to you by post mail? Well, me? i think when i was in elementary school. It was freaking loooong time a go. That's why when i saw these greeting card in book store, i had an idea to send an actual greeting card to my close friends. Because it will make a great impact and make someone's day brighter (they said so). I bought postcard for Eid Mubarrak from OhPrep, they have these pretty postcards and the owner is really nice :)


They post my card in Path, i couldnt help not to captured it, it really makes me happy!
Kincu
Salya
Indro
Rendi
Yoyon
Fariz
Yulin
Suci
Umik
A simple gesture but make a great impact :)

Love,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments