Book's Wishlist

3:07 PM

I love reading, but mostly i read book which is tells about witches, dragon, fairies and some group of kids having adventure. But sometimes i read book which tells about Photography and Traveling. But i rarely read Drama genre. I dont know, better someone told me what is all about :p .
Here are some of my wishlist lately,


As you can see, mostly they have nice graphics. I do judge book by its cover. I mean, if the cover looks boring, i wont touch it. That's why when i go to bookstore i'll run to fantasy section first and then traveling or Photography section, then magazines racks then stationary section.
The list are :
1.  A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket (13 series)
2. The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch (5 series)
3. The Fairy Tales of Brother Grimm
4. Where'd You Go Bernadette?
5. Blogging for Photographers
6. A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book By Elsie and Emma (MY FAV!)
7. The light Between Ocean

I have (weird) habit when i read, i usually peeking the end of the story. I dont mind being spoiled about the story. Is it normal?


Love,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments