Dinosaurs

5:12 PM

My favorite movie since i was a kid is Jurassic Park. It was like "love at the first sight". My friends told me that they were terrified when they were kid because watching this movie. But i was excited! i mean, i did cry hard because this movie and made my family dizzy including my aunt, grandpa,grandma. Not because i was afraid, but somewhat my VHS Cassette of Jurrasic Park magically disappear when i really want to watch it. Yup, i was 4 or 5 years old and my family were looking all over the house. And finally, it founded (thank God!).
And until now, when i got sick or i feel sad, i will play this movie. It makes me happy :) And you have no idea how thrilled i was when the first time went in Jurassic Park in USS. It was like dream come true. Met my favorite character, Mr. T-Rex himself :)
So i love everything themed as Dinosaurs, they are cool always have always be. Here are some my favorite from around the web.

From Here
From Etsy
From Etsy



From Pinterest

From Pinterest
From Pinterest

MINE!

Until today, if there is hard rain and i'm inside the car i will always pretend that T-Rex will come just like in the movie.
I LOVE YOU STEVEN SPIELBERG! (off course)

Love,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments