Happy Feet

10:11 AM



Just give me those fluffy Penguin pleaseee. . Can't you resist their cuteness? because i can't and i won't :D


last night me and some of my friends watched that movie. I already seen the previous one,and the second one is  more little penguin. Somehow they are cuter that the big one right?
My personal favorite is off course Eric and the second one is Bo. She's totally amazing and i love her accent and she has great voice too :D
And you know what, there were bunch of kids saw that movie too and when at the end of the movie, one of them was clapping his hand. How cute right?



After watched it, we went to House of Wok to get some supper before we went home. .







Suci

Mocin

Fariz

Salya (again)








What a night, i love Bo those fluffy little Penguin <3

Amour,
Szasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Pinterest

Subscribe